SMALL CHICKEN-TAGINE CAKES
- 300 g of chicken escalope
- 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 coffee-spoon of spices: “four spices” mix, cumin, paprika and coriander
- 2 coffee-spoons of tomato concentrate
- 1 soupspoon of traditional-style mustard
- ½ coffee-spoon of powdered ginger
- parsley, thyme, salt and pepper
- 1 soupspoon of olive oil
- 80 g of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of milk
Chop the chicken into small pieces.
Mince the onion and the clove of garlic.
Mix the spices, herbs, onion, garlic and pieces of chicken together.
Brown the chicken in a high-sided frying pan.
Add a little water, cover and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. In the meantime, mix the flour, baking powder, eggs, milk and a little salt into a fluid paste.
Add the tomato concentrate and mustard, mixing as you go.
When the chicken is cooked, mince it and add it to the preparation.
Preheat your oven to 180°C.
Fill your mini-cake moulds with the preparation, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your tagine cakes either warmed or cold.