GINGER AND PINEAPPLE VERRINE
- 600 g of pineapple in syrup
- 1 stick of fresh ginger (around 5 cm long)
- 4 soupspoons of mascarpone
- 2 tubs of “Petit Suisse” cheese
- natural vanilla flavouring
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Peel the ginger and cut it into fines slices. Cut up the pineapple slices. Mix 2/3 of the pineapple with the ginger.
Mix the mascarpone, the Petits Suisses, 3 drops of vanilla flavouring and the vanilla sugar to obtain a creamy mixture. Pour the “pineapple and ginger” mixture into the verrines.
Leave the verrines in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, along with the vanilla cream.
Just before serving, top each verrine with a little vanilla cream and decorate with a few pineapple cubes.